Sunday, July 01, 2007

Cubs win! Cubs win!

Alright boys! The Cubbies took 2 of 3 from the Brewers this weekend-good thing since they are chasing them down for 1st place. The boys are finally at .500 and are only 6.5 out of 1st. I love my Cubs!!!!

Last night was fun. The girls got to meet Tagg (did he pass the test? Erin's mom was ON IT!). I've never seen Erin's house so clean in my life! :) (Love ya Ern!) Chloe and I are just hanging out today, her mommy and daddy will be home tonight. She has been a good girl for her auntie. She let me sleep until 7am today-I will be forever grateful (said with a bit of sarcasm-I'm a little sleepy today).

Well, we have a holiday smack dab in the middle of the week this week. Tuesday night, Tagg and I are meeting Red and Jon out for drinks. Wednesday, the 4th, I have off from my day job, but have to work at the crisis line that night (hey, it's time and a half, I'll take it!!!). Friday, I think we are going out to see Powderkeg at Capn' Jacks-that should be good times.

I'm in a great mood now that my Cubbies won. I'll probably just chill the rest of the day with Chloe. Sounds like fun, huh? Yea, you're jealous!

No comments: