Friday, July 13, 2007

I'm an a-hole

Hi everyone! How are all y'all? I haven't written in a couple of days, mainly because I was a crabby bitch yesterday. I woke up with a headache (which is never a good sign), it was coupled with some annoying, um, things going on at work. I'll leave it at that. Anywho.........so today is a much, much better day. It is Cardinals day at work, so good ol' KD made sure to wear her Aramis Ramirez Cubs t-shirt today. That's why I'm an a-hole (well, there are probably many other reasons, but that is the reason for today). Erin and our co-worker Jen are wearing Cubs gear as well and Michele is honoring her dad, Harry Caray, by wearing a Harry t-shirt, complete with the lyrics to "Take Me Out To The Ballgame"-the song that Harry used to sing during every 7th inning stretch at Wrigley. It's a good time today!

So, my newest tv obsession has got to be Big Brother. I'm not sure I'll be able to keep up with it, however, as it is on three nights a week. That is just way too much to commit to (and we all know how I feel about committment....). That being said, Big Brother is an excellent study in human behavior. Oh, the personality disorders come out, that's for sure! That Jen girl has GOT to go. She is like the dumbest thing I think I've ever encountered, and now she is Head of Household! (HOH for those in the know). She is totally personality disordered and attention seeking and dumb-did I mention that?

Tonight, Tagg and I are going to see Uncle Jimmy's band, Powderkeg, play out at Capn Jack's. It's way out in BFE, however, the place is really fun and I always like seeing Powderkeg. I am attending Mr. Grayson's first birthday party tomorrow-I can't believe he is already 1! Wow! Sunday, Tagg and I are doing something, I'm not sure what, maybe go hiking or something outside. The weather is supposed to be nice this weekend (I think). Should be fun! Hope everyone has a good weekend and.........................GO CUBS! BTW, they are being called the "NL Dark Horse". Wait for it people, wait for it. :)

No comments: