Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Life lesson #1-don't F with a gay man....

I was told this today. Actually, the real quote was "don't f**k with a fag". Yikes. This sounds serious. I think I'm scurrrrred. See what I have to deal with at work? All this drama coming all the way from Kansas City. I told my reviewer today that we are officially breaking up. And I mean it this time!!!!! :)

So, I finally got some sleep last night (thank GOD!). I got home from the crisis line at about 9:45 or so, and I'm pretty sure I was asleep by 10:15. Tonight I plan to catch a bit of the baseball All-Star game and pretty much just chill.

I don't really have much to say thus far today. Just wanted to share another life lesson with y'all. Canada, I'll be working on the other 300+ life lessons for ya..........Life Lesson #2? Don't F with a Canadian......... :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think #2 should be #1

KD said...

I'll work on it. Any other suggestions are much appreciated. #3 the only REAL beer is Molson. #4. Rush is too a good band! and #5 don't play catch with Cabin Boy, that is, unless you WANT the ball to go thru your face....

Anonymous said...

As long as you knew not to stand right next to Cabin Boy for a game of catch there wasn't too much danger of being hit in the face . . . except for Cabin Boy himself.

And while Rush has some good songs, I hardly think they warrant being "Life Lesson #4". That seems a little high for them. Bryan Adams or The Guess Who maybe, but not Rush.

And don't forget #6, if you work hard enough, one day you too may be able to win a Golden Clipboard . . . just like our old friend George Brett.

Anonymous said...

And speaking of Canadian music, I have a question for you.

Best Corey Hart song ever . . . "Never Surrender" or "Sunglasses at Night"???

KD said...

Ah, the Golden clipboard award...that sure was prestigious back in it's day, wasn't it? Wonder what George did with his....

KD said...

i consulted w/my colleagues about the Corey Hart debate, and after much consideration, we have determined that it is just too close to call. I mean, it depends on your mood. Feelin a little sassy? Well, then "Sunglasses at Night" is the song for you. Feel like not surrendering? Well, then I think you know what your choice should be......

Anonymous said...

That's not good enough . . . there has to be a choice.

KD said...

Alright, alright. After much consideration (and a formal poll), we have concluded that the best Corey Hart song EVER is "Sunglasses at Night". Why? Well, for me it is because everytime Corey Hart from the Milwaukee Brewers bats, I sing that song to myself. My co-worker Mike is now singing "Never Surrender". See what you started, Canada?????