Tuesday, July 24, 2007

OMG-I am SO excited!

Why am I so excited, you may ask? Well....DUH! It's because my Cubbies are playing the Cardinals tonight. I know, it's the little things in life that make me happy. I can't hardly wait for the game tonight!!!!! GO CUBS!!!!! GO CUBS!!!!! GO CUBS!!!!!

I am determined to make today a better day than yesterday. Consider yesterday "the day from hell". It was one of those days where if it could go wrong....it did. Yuck. I ended up working late (which NEVER happens at my job!) and was OH SO thrilled about that....I did end up having a very nice dinner with Aunt Cheryl after a much needed drink (or as Aunt Cheryl said "let's get our drink on!") we walked down to Momo's, a great little Greek restaurant. It was sooooo yummy. The bellydancer freaked us out a bit, but other than that, it was a good time! Thanks for the chat, Auntie!!!

Today, I have attached a Happy Bunny keychain to my work ID. It says "I'm not mean, you're just a sissy". It's my new motto. Deal with it. :)

No comments: