Friday, July 20, 2007

A licky boom-boom down

Remember that song "Informer" by Snow? You know, random white guy from Canada thinking he can rap/reggae? Uh......yea......Mike thought the lyric was "lick my boom boom down". Mike is a pervert. It is only 9:30am and I am afraid I have reached my peak of hyperness. Or maybe this is just a sign of a long day. There has been a lot of giggling going on AND I even got Amy to recite the entire beginning of "Let's Go Crazy" by Prince......gotta love Fridays! We tend to sing a lot in my office (with Mike typically leading the way), which I'm sure the people around us do not enjoy, although I sure do think it's fun! And, really, we don't care what anyone else thinks.....

It's Friday! It's Friday! It's Friday! Ok, not that it's THAT exciting, but whatever......have you been outside? It's GORGEOUS! Almost feels like fall rather than late July. I love it! I think Tagg and I are hanging out tonight, not sure what we are doing but I hear putt putt golf or bowling may be involved.....two new ways for KD to make an ass out of herself.....YAY! Tomorrow, we have our monthly Girl's Lunch-looking forward to that!

Well, I don't have much else to write right now. I'm gonna get back to my Diet Dr Pepper, Cheerios and crossword puzzle, if you don't mind. Toodles!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

With all the good things that have come out of Canada, you have to go with Snow??? Why not Bryan Adams, maple syrup, Jim Carrey or even Nickelback. What have I done to deserve this humiliation? Couldn't you have left the Canadian part out of his description? I mean it's not like I constantly point that Billy Ray Cyrus is American . . . although that may have been a bad example since back in the day you two shared a hairstyle.

KD said...

Ok, now the Billy Ray comment was just below the belt Mr. Tessier!!!! I shared my mullet history with you in confidence...and now you have betrayed my trust. Shame on you! If we are being honest here, isn't the greatest thing that came out of Canada, well, you? You are pretty spectacular. Nickelback has nothing on you baby!

Anonymous said...

In fairness, I don't feel I betrayed a trust. I was merely showing some friends a few pictures from the Central days, when somebody threw in "You went to university with Billy Ray Cyrus?"

I'd like to think that that is a compliment, but I am unsure if you are being nice to me or if you are taking out your anger from yet another secret hairstyle from your past on Chad Kroeger.

KD said...

I DID NOT HAVE A MULLET DURING OUR CMSU DAYS! Why are you spreading such vicious lies about me? Don't tell my heart, my achy, breaky heart.....

KD said...

did u know that Chad Kroeger got voted Ugliest Man in Rock and Roll? It's true....and I DO think you ar spectacular, Canada! :)