Wednesday, July 18, 2007

smoking crack may affect your dreams at night

Did anyone watch Big Brother last night? It was some good times! The personality disorders run rampant on that show! That Jen girl is such a biatch AND she's dumb. SOOO not a good combo. I found myself having the urge to hit her, which probably isn't a good thing.....

So I had the weirdest dream last night. I rarely remember my dreams, but remember this one vividly. First of all, I was watching a Poison concert from my living room-yes Poison was outside my apartment (Amy says it's because I've been watching that Bret Michaels dating show on VH1-which is soooooo not true), I don't know why they were outside my apartment, but they were. As I was watching, I see my friend Mike walk by holding hands with Joe from Big Brother (the really obnoxious, super gay). When I told Mike about my dream this morning, he was upset and wanted me to change my dream so that he was dating the Big Brother hottie, Nick..........Mike I'll see what I can do tonight, ok????

I look like a giant watermelon today. I am wearing green capri pants and a pink shirt. I hope someone doesn't try to take a bite out of me..... :)

No comments: