Tuesday, July 03, 2007

No time to blog. Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Eric!!!

Didn't have time to blog yesterday-I was too busy training one of the newbies at work (I mean, how dare they not give me adequate time to conduct personal business at work????? The nerve!).

Happy Birthday today to my dear, dear friend Eric! Hope you have a good one homie! Only two short months until my trip to Chicago to see you! Hope you're having fun having your baby girl there with you!

Also, Happy Birthday yesterday to my friend Carrie's son, Parker. He is 8 years old-hard to believe that. Especially since I remember when Carrie was pregnant with him....damn, are we getting old, or what?

So, yesterday when I got home from work, I decided to push myself and jogged an extra mile (I normally do two miles, yesterday did three). Well, I was fine doing it, but this morning? Well...let's just say my OLD ASS is a' hurtin'!!!! Yikes! That's ok, I'll get back out there and do it again tonight!

Well, Tagg will be meeting my sister and brother-in-law tonight (whoa!), the four of us are meeting for drinks. That should be fun. The Davidson sisters will get drunk and a fun time will be had by all! Ha! :)

If I haven't mentioned it lately, let me do so now-I LOVE THE CUBS!!!! They are actually a game OVER .500. Watch out Brew Crew-watch out!!! Holla!

Canada-how was Canada Day? Did you make it to Seattle for the Blue Jays game or did you spend your afternoon sipping Molson and listening to Guess Who?????

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had a pretty busy weekend of doing nothing for the Canada Day long weekend. Golfing, Mariners/Blue Jays game, playing with my niece (she kept on asking if she could drive my car. How old does she have to be before I let her drive it . . . you know, as the responsible uncle), barbecue, lounging around and singing The Guess Who, Neil Young, Loverboy and Bryan Adams.

KD said...

I'm pretty sure you have to wait until next year before you allow her to drive your car....man, I have a feeling that Uncle Darin is gonna get that kid in trouble.... :)

I don't know why, but the Loverboy reference made me lol. And I am SO loving "American Woman" on your MySpace page!!!! you are my favorite Canada!

Anonymous said...

You'd laugh even louder if you knew that right now I am sporting the Mike Reno-esque red leather pants.

KD said...

OMG, that is so HOT Canada! No, really.....