Sunday, July 29, 2007

Feelin' hot, hot, hot


Here are me and some of my girls from Friday night. From Left to Right: Allison, Tanya, Rebecca (holding Allison's trophy-HA!) and myself).

Good weekend. I am topping it off by working at the crisis line right now. Fun, I know. It actually isn't so bad-my girls are here. So, Friday was Girls Nite Out. Prior to that, I had to head on over to my sister's to Chloe-sit for the weekend. Chloe sure was excited to see her Aunt Kerri (well, probably she was just excited to see any human, but we'll pretend it was because she was excited to see me). Girls Nite Out was fun, wearin' our cowgirl hats out in public-SO not afraid to draw attention to ourselves! :) Friday nite I did not sleep well-it was hot at my sister's and I knew Chloe was gonna have me up at 6am (and not to disappoint-she did). So, Saturday morning I was a little cranky and sleep deprived, but I got up anyway, took care of Chloe then headed out to pick up Tagg and Mike and off to the Cardinals game we went. OMG-the game was great! The Cards were down 6-0 early, and I figured it was another freakin loss, but the Cards came back and beat those pesky Brewers 7-6. It was so exciting! The boys were a bit buzzed, I think, from the $8 beer. KD stayed sober-good thing, since I was driving and all! After the game, went back and took care of the girl again then went over and had a very nice dinner with Tagg's mom and stepdad. They were great and very nice. I think I did ok considering I was half asleep and still a little cranky......I was in bed nice and early last night, still didn't sleep too well, but am up and at 'em today. My Cubbies won already, now I'm at work. After work, I will go back to my sister's to feed Chloe her dinner, then go to Aunt Cheryl's to water her plants, then go home and jog and grocery shop. I really just wanna sit and/or sleep. There's time for that when I die, I guess.


1 comment:

Cheryl Verde said...

You are the BEST!!!