Friday, July 06, 2007

Kris Kross will make ya.....jump, jump

OMG, I heard that Kris Kross song "Jump, Jump" on the radio this morning. It's wigity-wigity-wigity wack y'all! :)

So, we are having yet another food day at work today (go figure!). We are celebrating my precious Mikey Poo's birthday, as well as our team lead Cathy's. We know Mike doesn't like to share the spotlight, so I brought him a very special gift-a birthday princess crown. Mike looked sooooooo perty! He paraded around in it like the true princess that he is. He now says it hurts, so I am not making him wear it anymore. Love ya Mikey!

I got a raise at my part-time job y'all! Woo hoo! I rock hard core! I mean, after nearly seven years of service, I think I deserve it-don't you?

Have you tried the new Cheerios? It's got like granola clusters in it. I am addicted. LOVE IT!

Know what else I love? The Cubs. Only 4.5 games back in the crappy NL Central. Total World Domination. Wait for it.

What is everyone doing this weekend? I am having some special fun with Mikey tomorrow and then tomorrow night is............SCRAPMANIA! Yea! Who's in? No? Ok. Trust me, it's fun, good times. Tonight will be an exciting mix of cleaning my apartment, doing laundry, eating fast food and reading People magazine. Jealous? You should be. Sunday, I am doing brunch with Mikey for his actual birthday, and I think am doing dinner with Tagg that night (since I haven't seen him since Tuesday). :(

Anyway, hope y'all have a good weekend. I'll try to do the same. GO CUBS!

No comments: