Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Alright stop, collaborate and listen....

Ok, been at work for an hour and I have already laughed about a million times. Yea, it's gonna be one of those singing days. Mike, Amy and I have already belted out a stunning rendition of "How Will I Know" by Whitney Houston, and Mike wowed us with the entire first verse of "Ice, Ice Baby" (currently the song on my MySpace page). Why, you may ask? I think the better question is-why NOT?

So, did anyone else get stuck in that traffic on 270 last night? Dude, it pretty much sucked. Apparently, they had the two left lanes shut down. SO not used to a traffic jam at 9pm. It took me over an hour to get home, I walked in the door about 10:15pm. That was sooooo not cool. But whatever. I'm over it.

Big plans tonight? Two thumbs down, not me! Since the nights I get to sit at home and do nothing are few and far between nowadays, I plan to fully take advantage of the fact that I have no plans. I am gonna go home and jog, then flip the TV channels between the Cubs game and Big Brother. It's a little slice of Kerri heaven. It really is. It's the little things people, the little things. Catch y'all later, I gotta roll.

No comments: