Friday, July 27, 2007

Just kiddin'

Ok, I was just kiddin' about that whole sweep thang. The Cubs apparently decided to take the night off last night. That, or Jason Marquis forgot what team he plays for now. Either way, it wasn't good. Not a huge deal in the scheme of things, since the Cubbies are still sittin' pretty. I will be cheering for the Cardinals this weekend as they are playing the Brew Crew. Tagg, Mike and I are going to the game tomorrow at noon-that should be fun.

Tonight is Girls Nite Out! YAY! I am very much looking forward to that! I will also begin my Chloe-sitting duties today and plant-sitting for Aunt Cheryl on Sunday. All that on top of having to work on Sunday. KD is a busy gal! :)

Red and Jon-hope you have a very safe flight to Dallas/back. Tagg, be safe driving back from KC. Everyone else-have a good and safe weekend! Hasta la vista!

No comments: