Monday, July 16, 2007

Something Brewin???????

Here is a quote from the lead story on ESPN.com today about my precious Cubbies-"They aren't going away in the NL Central. Trailing 5-0 early, the Cubs rallied to beat the Astros 7-6 to complete a three-game sweep Sunday at Wrigley Field. Chicago is 15-4 since June 22...."

I am trying hard to not get too excited because, I mean, come on, they ARE the Cubs after all.....however, they are actually playing like a REAL team and it is kinda exciting....Tagg is trying to get us Cards/Cubs tickets...he has NO idea...I'm pretty sure he will regret going to a Cards/Cubs game with me....all decked out in head to toe blue...HA! My boys are 3.5 games back in the NL Central, only 3 back in the Wild Card race......the rest of the summer is gonna be some GOOD TIMES Y'ALL!

GO CUBS!!!!!

No comments: