Monday, July 23, 2007

Do I look scared?


Look at me! Look at me! Holding a newborn! Isn't it exciting? Hey wait-is that baby flipping me off????? Yep-she IS her father's daughter! HA! This is my new baby cousin (second cousin, technically), Taylor. Isn't she gorgeous? I finally got to meet her on Saturday at our Girls Lunch at Cheesecake Factory. LOVE her!

How was your weekend? Mine was good, although I was a bit of a Lil' Miss Cranky Pants on Saturday night (sorry Tagg). Friday night, Tagg and I went to play miniature golf. I was talkin' smack (go figure) and kept making Happy Gilmore references ("tap tap tap a roo"), and I lost by a freakin' point. Tagg got two holes in one, however, so the way I figure it, I actually won, because without them, he wouldn't have beaten me. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. We then went out and had a couple drinks-I tried the new Miller Chill-LOVED it!

It has lime and salt in it-very yummy! Saturday was our Girls Lunch at the Cheesecake Factory-YUM! They give you so much food there, it is so hard to choose, all of it is so good! Loved getting to see everyone, but missed my sis and my mom! :( Everyone got to meet Taylor who was just a little angel the whole time! After that, I rushed home to watch the rest of the Cubs game and then ran some errands. Tagg came over that night after he got off work, we just chilled and watched tv.....and I fell asleep on the couch. Real exciting date, huh? Sunday was just a chill/errand day as well. I got my 3 mile jog in and that was about it. Now here it Monday again. Why is it ALWAYS Monday? I swear it is.....

I am having dinner with Aunt Cheryl tonight. I'm super pumped because my Cubbies are in town to play the Cardinals starting tomorrow night, THAT should be fun! You know how I love to talk smack! I can't wait. Well, for now, guess I'd better do some work. Happy Monday y'all!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Taylor is definately Jeff's daughter. She just cant help her temper sometimes. She meant no offense.

KD said...

I know, she was probably sick of being passed around! :) She was such a good girl though! And Mommy was able to get out of the house! YAY! :)

kristy said...

I've been wanting to try that Chill, although don't tell Uncle Craig.:) I got to hold/play with Jon's 2nd cousin, Kenzie this weekend. She is 5 months old and so sweet. Jon asked if i was going to let anyone else hold her and i said "no, I am practicing!". :)

Heidi said...

Ker- you are a natural holding that baby! You definitely have it!