Saturday, June 30, 2007

Dog sitting has been pretty uneventful.....so far

Chloe and I are just chillin' here in Ballwin, Mo. Not much going on. She has been a good girl for her Auntie Kerri thus far this weekend. I bought her a new doggie toy (I couldn't resist). Chloe loves it. Kerri hates it. It's a stuffed frog that, when Chloe chews on it, says "ribbit", over and over and over and over and over again. I need a beer. Right now, Chloe is sleeping under the computer desk as I type. I have been hard at work updating my iPod (it pretty much kicks ass now). I jogged earlier today. I was all pumped to sit down and watch the Cubs game on Fox this afternoon, they are after all, playing their NL Central rivals the Brew Crew. Well, I have since stopped watching it because the Cubs are losing 9-2. In the 3rd inning. Now, granted, they were down 5-0 yesterday and came back to win 6-5 (thanks to my boy Aramis Ramirez!), but I don't think it's likely to happen two games in a row. Guess it was just too much to expect that the Cubs win eight games in a row. The win streak will stop at seven. That's ok, they can start a new winning streak tomorrow. So, I'm just chillin' the rest of the day. Tagg and I are going to my friend Erin's housewarming party later tonight, I'm sure that'll be a good time. I'm kinda sleepy right now, maybe I'll take a nap. My first wake up call from Chloe was at 3:00am. I managed to ignore her until about 5:00am. Ignored her again and finally got up at 7:00am, walked and fed her and tried to go back to bed-no such luck. I had to suck it up and accept that I was up for the day. I just realized I am kinda rambling and jumping all over the place (what we like to call "tangential" in the mental health world). I think I'll stop typing now and get back to updating my iPod. Later y'all.

No comments: