Friday, June 22, 2007

I'm gonna miss my stomach bug...

I really am. Me and the Stomach Bug became good friends this week, I mean, after all, we were together for like five whole days. Stomach Bug enabled me to lose a couple of pounds (which is always fun), I was totally able to get into my jeans today that I accidentally dried in the dryer-they wern't tight at all! :) While I will miss Stomach Bug for it's weight loss capabilities, I do not wish it back anytime soon. I'd rather have the worlds worst sinus infection rather than Stomach Bug. I mean, seriously.

I think Tagg is cooking for me tonight. Gotta love a boy that cooks (especially when I don't so much. He has been informed of this fact-KD doesn't dig cooking)! Isn't that sweet? Red and I are heading to Salem tomorrow to see mom for her birthday (the cat is already out of the bag...). I am doing brunch with friends on Sunday morning and then I think Tagg and I are going out to his parents farm for a little hang out with his brother and his fiancee. Sounds like a fun weekend, doesn't it?

In case anyone didn't know, the Cubs S-U-C-K. They lost 2 of 3 to the worst team in baseball. Yikes. And they are playing the Southside Punks, I mean White Sox, this weekend. Should be fun. I'm sure I'll still watch because even when the suck (which, let's face it, is most of the time), I still love them!

Have a good weekend everyone! Don't do anything I wouldn't do. ;)

No comments: