Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I am horrified

Ok, so I am back at work today, although still feeling a bit nauseated (even the bland Cheerios and Sprite are not settling my stomach). I don't know if I had food poisoning or some type of flu bug, but whatever it was, it sure wasn't pretty (my boss seems to think it was more a bug since food poisoning doesn't typically cause a 102 fever). Whatever the case, it was icky. Why am I horrified, you may ask? Because I was talking to my boss today about the nausea and asking what else I could do to try to combat it. Her response? "Well, you know those symptoms will most likely go away after the first trimester". I AM NOT PREGNANT! There is absolutely 0.000000000000000% chance of that being possible-I swear. Unless it's another immaculate conception, and really, I seriously doubt God has chosen me for such a task..........

In exciting news, the Ex finally got all of his shit out of my apartment (pardon my french). Good riddance is all I have to say about that one. Oh and, I hope he burns in hell. Ooops, sorry, was that bitchy? Sorry if it was, but I'm not taking it back.... :)

Everyone at work is teasing me about having a boyfriend. Now, it's true that Tagg and I are getting along like peas and carrots, we have a lot of fun, blah, blah, blah. I don't like to lable things, however, and it has only been like a month, so I have asked them all to stop using the "B" word. They refuse. I so love my co-workers.

Mom and dad bought a new car, a Mercury Mariner-nice work guys! Even better (and even more hilarious)? They will have their picture in the Rolla Daily-News because, apparently, their new vehicle was the 5,000th vehicle sold for their salesman, meaning that of course, the newspaper must come out and capture this very exciting moment. And you thought all you'd get was a free ice scraper, huh mom????

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

KERRI HAS A BOYFRIEND!!!!

KERRI HAS A BOYFRIEND!!!!

KERRI HAS A BOYFRIEND!!!!

KD said...

You are pure evil RP! Pure evil, I tell ya!!!!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

BWA HA HA!!!!

KD said...

oh canada, how could i be mad at you? you ARE my favourite canadian, after all. not only that, but you are also the most handsomest man in north america. maybe even the world.