Friday, June 29, 2007

Keith Urban was A-MA-ZING!!!

Oh my, that was one of the best concerts I've ever been to, hands down. Keith Urban was awesome y'all!!!! Jealous? OMG, he sounded great live and, more importantly, looked H-O-T. Mike and I got a little angry and bitter when he dedicated a song to his "beautiful wife Nicole", but other than that, it was sooooooo much fun. As soon as I can, I will post some pictures from last night-we got some great shots of Keith (Mike and I especially loved the sweaty ones.....). The Wreckers were the opening act and they were great too-I have always liked Michelle Branch. Mike and I first had dinner at Mangia (awesome!!!!), and after some anxiety provoking moments trying to park (I soooooo needed a Xanax), we finally made it to Scottrade Center. We saw our co-worker Melissa. I talked to Aunt Diane and Jackie on the phone but was never able to see them-are you girls in LOVE??? Aunt Jan-did you faint at the sight of Keith? I mean......seriously. My favorite songs of the night? Either "I Told You So" or "You'll Think of Me". Or "Better Life". Or "Who Wouldn't Want To Be Me". And how could I forget me and Mike's special song, "Stupid Boy". It's the song we like to sing in the office (we're really good). Ok, maybe I loved all of them. I LOVE KEITH URBAN!!!!!!!!!!

So, what is everyone doing this weekend? I am dog/house sitting for Red and Jon this weekend (good luck at your job interview Red!). Tonight I am doing a whole lotta nothing. After two late nights in a row, my ass is SLEEPING tonight! Tomorrow, I am going to my friend Erin's housewarming party-dragging Tagg along (oh boy, meeting the friends!!!!!). That should be fun.

Canada-do you have big plans for Canada Day on Sunday? I would think that the World's Most Handsomest Man would have plans.....:)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not sure what the Canada Day plans involve yet. There is talk of going down to Seattle to watch the Blue Jays play the Mariners and there has been talk of going golfing, but I might just stay home, have some maple syrup, drink some Molsons, play with Snowflake and sing along with Bryan Adams all day.

KD said...

Maybe you could also go to Tim Horton's, watch old Don Cherry tapes and listen to Barenaked Ladies and Alanis Morrisette. Just an idea......Of course, Seattle is always fun-isn't that where your neice is?

Anonymous said...

After that I might put my toque on and go ice fishing with a couple of lumberjacks and sing some Guess Who songs around the campfire.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88XDRGLfzZM

KD said...

dude, are you like Canadian, or something, eh? where does one go ice fishing in june? just wondering in case i ever wanna do it.....and I dare you to name one song Guess Who sings....

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding me??? I can do more than name them. Uncle Morris used to have the Guess Who's Greatest Hits on 8 Track, and as you know I am not opposed to using my horrible voice to karaoke along with the radio.

I guess the first one I have to name is

American Woman

but we also can't forget

No Sugar Tonight
Hand Me Down World
These Eyes
No Time
Running Back to Saskatoon

Not to be confused with Randy Bachman's other classics in a band called BTO

Taking Care of Business
You Aint Seen Nothing Yet

Diane said...

The show WAS awesome, wasn't it? I'm like a 13-year old girl with my fist big "crush". I love Keith!!!!

Aunt Diane

KD said...

Canada-I think your singing voice is the sexiest thing I've ever heard! :)

Aunt D-I, too, am like a 13 y/o girl w/my first crush. That Keith Urban sure is pretty...... :)