Sunday, June 17, 2007

Black and blue

I am literally black and blue today. Yes, Tagg and I went to the City Museum last night and climbed on stuff. We had so much fun! I have bruises on my elbows and knees and am a bit sore today, I won't lie. But it was so much fun. I, of course, enjoyed the slides the most. It is so much fun being a big kid. I'd say we totally bonded last night given it was like 95 degrees outside, and you're climbing on stuff and sweating like pigs. If you can tolerate someone after that, I'd say the bond is cemented. After the City Museum, we went to my favorite place, Gitto's, where I proceeded to drink like 3 Miller Lite's in a very short period of time. Hey, I wasn't driving. I'm sure Tagg was entertained by me. Before we went to the City Museum, we went by Wash U and I met his brother and his fiancee. Very nice, his brother had me look at fruit flies under his microscope (he is getting his PhD in Genetics). It was a fun, fun night overall.

I am at work now and am sore, kinda hungover and tired, but that's alright. We have been crazy busy-I've opened 37 cases in 3 hours. That's A LOT!

No comments: