Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I'm sure in some parts of the world, sleep deprivation is considered a good thing

Yes, I'm a bit sleepy today. It's for a good cause though, so I'm not complaining. I couldn't sleep for some reason last night....T says it's because I lie awake at night thinking about him....that might be true, I'll neither confirm or deny that! :)

Anyway, T and I went out to dinner last night. This was after we watched the first couple of innings of the Cardinals game (I think they were down like 7-0 to the ROYALS, never good) and watched this lady give birth to quints on the Discovery Health Channel (I love that channel!!!!). I was a big girl last night and tried fois gras for the first time (I really don't want to think about what it actually is-goose liver-gross right?). It was actually good, I can mark it down on my list of things tried. We had a good time last night, especially when making observations about the people around us (loved the guy trying to impress his girl by speaking German...uh, ok). Always fun with T. We are just getting along like peas and carrots.... :) Poor guy, I can't believe he can put up with me and be seemingly entertained.....what a sucker! ;)

So, I have a long day ahead of me. Working both jobs today. My Big Gulp is nearly gone (time check-it's 8:47am). Luckily, my caseload isn't too horrendous today. I'm looking forward to the weekend. Friday night is scrapbooking night. I am gonna make a short appearance, gonna make it an early night since we are meeting at Aunt Cheryl's house at 6:30am on Saturday for the Race for the Cure-can't wait for that!

Ok, enough rambling. I'm gonna go pretend to do some work now and work on keeping myself awake. If you hear any snoring coming from my cube, please just ignore it and go on about your day.....thanks!

P.S. For the record, Mikey-you have the PATIENCE OF A SAINT! You are showing much restraint today and, yes, I am laughing at you just a little....I laugh because I love.... :)

No comments: