Thursday, June 28, 2007

You can take my steer, but I'll be damned if you try to take my queer

This is my new motto. Betta re-cog-nize.


So, what have I done so far today, you may ask? A whole lotta nothin' would be the best answer. I've done a whole lot of singing. Amy, Mike and I have sung a montage of songs today, including the Juice Newton classics, "Queen of Hearts" and "Angel of the Morning", as well as "The Gambler" and "Islands in the Stream" and, of course, several Keith Urban numbers. I've done a whole lotta giggling as well. I'm feeling kinda nauseated right now, however. I think I ate too many Hot Tamales. Must cut back. Mikey and I are doing dinner at Mangia prior to the big Keith show. Mike has a plan to push Nicole off the stage tonight if she's there-her skinny ass isn't getting in the way of Mike being serenaded by Keith! HA!

No comments: