Friday, June 15, 2007

I caused a scene in the cafeteria today

I didn't mean to, but dammit, they were out of Diet Dr Pepper AND Diet Coke. This is just completely unacceptable. I was forced, forced I tell you, to take matters into my own hands....and get a Diet Mountain Dew. Now, I am not responsible for my actions on said Diet Mountain Dew. If I get uncontrollably hyper and sing "Borderline" by Madonna in the hallways at work, IT IS NOT MY FAULT. I almost got to see Mike and Ywinta throw down in the cafeteria today, it was pretty funny. My money is on Ywinta-sorry Mikey!

Yes, I am already a little hyper today. I got a full night's sleep last night, I think that helped. Tonight will be very low-key as Race for the Cure is tomorrow bright and early in the AM! I am going to my friend Sally's house for some scrapbooking fun (dorky, maybe. Fun, yes). I hope Declan is there-I haven't met him yet! Tomorrow night, Tagg and I are going to the city museum (we've been saying for a couple of weeks now that we are going there, but this time, I think we actually are), we'll be going with his brother and his fiancee (oh boy, meeting family members!!!!!). It should be fun, good times had by all. Normally, I'd be all whiney and tired from doing a 5k earlier in the day. This year is different however, since I am in semi-decent shape and am used to jogging 4x a week now. The 5K tomorrow should be a piece of cake!

No comments: