Friday, June 22, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!!!


Happy Birthday today to my mom! I hope you have a WONDERFUL birthday Mommy! I love you much, and, as you know, Red and I are coming to Salem tomorrow to "surprise" you! We are sooooooo getting the Daughters of the Year award......See you tomorrow mom!
My co-worker Michelle shares my mom's birthday, so Happy Birthday shout outs to Michelle as well!
And Mikey-you look H-O-T with the new hair cut. Luv it when you get your hair did....think I'd look good with that cut? It is summer now, and awful hot outside.....
People, I am feeling soooooo much better, thanks for asking. I was able to eat actual food last night and keep it down. Things are definitely looking up. :)

1 comment:

Val said...

Thank you baby! Be careful coming down tomorrow.

Love you much -- Mommy