Friday, June 01, 2007

Happy Full Moon Friday!

It's Friday! It's Friday! Yay! Not sure why I'm excited since Friday's are usually really busy at work, but whatever. It's the full moon and I am thanking my lucky stars that I am not working at the crisis line tonight (sorry Amy)! I am heading down to the big town of Salem tonight. Mom, Tim and I are doing the Relay for Life in the morning-always fun, good times! I'll be coming back to the STL early on Sunday morning because T and I are going to the zoo. How fun is that? I'm excited...

So, no baby yet-what is the deal? I have been anxiously awaiting an email or blog post from Aunt Cheryl telling us that Baby Twyman has arrived......but nothing. Hope all is well Jessica!!!

Red, have you ever noticed that fellow joggers (and dog walkers) all acknowledge each other when you run by? It's like a special club, or something. A sister (or brother) hood. A bonding moment.

I had a great time at dinner with Tina last night. That girl talks more than I do! (and I say this with love!). We chatted up a storm and ate from all the basic food groups-grease, salt and melted cheese. LOVED it! Have you ever had the onion rings at Trailhead? I swear, they are as big as your head. I didn't know onions came that big, but they do. FYI.

No comments: