Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I have discovered a new reality show to obsess over.....


Did anyone else watch Age of Love last night? First of all, could the dude BE any hotter? He's some tennis player from Australia, apparently. Makes me wanna take up a new sport.....anyway....moving on. So, the premise is pretty similar to The Bachelor-except on this show, half the women are over 40 and the other half are in their 20's (the dude is 30). The goal is to see if age really does matter. My brother-in-law Jon will love this one-they call the women over 40 the "Cougars" (remind you of your float trip, Baumgart?) and the women in the 20's the "Kittens". So far, I hate the younger women-they all acted dumb and kinda MR/DD. I mean, seriously. The Cougars have my vote-except for the lady who got voted off last night-why was she crying????? She knew the guy for like two days. I have one word for ya lady-THERAPY. Look into it. And could host Mark Consuelos's teeth possibly be any whiter? I mean, seriously people!!!!! This will be the must-see reality show of the summer, mark my words.

2 comments:

kristy said...

omg, we are obsessed with this show at work. We text each other back and forth during the show...my thoughts on angela, 40? Drugs...she had a dazed look in her eyes the entire time! And as someone hanging on to her 20's by her fingernails, I am offended by the hoochies they chose for the "kittens".

KD said...

the "kittens" are a bunch of dumb whores.....oops, was that out loud? i mean seriously-that one w/the curly hair that was crying? what in the HELL is wrong w/her? geez! and the one who was like "i just want you to know that i really like you". YOU MET HIM TODAY FREAK!!!!