Wednesday, June 27, 2007

"Ker Bear, do you wanna touch something?"

I was soooooo inappropriately propositioned by Mike this morning.....ok, so he was talking about his hand, but whatever. So, I did touch it and then I said "why is it so hard"? Well, mass giggling ensued, the level of inappropriateness rose a notch. I can't help it. My mind is in the gutter.....almost all the time. At least I wasn't arguing with a nun like Amy was.......

So, how are ya party people? I'm great, thanks for asking. Mikey and I have our special Girl's Nite Out tomorrow night to see Keith Urban. We are coming to work tomorrow dressed like the sassy cowgirls that we are (yeehaw!!!!!). I sooooooo can't wait.

Only two more days until Auntie Kerri comes a callin'-right Chloe? I am dog/house sitting for my sister and brother-in-law while they house hunt in Texas this weekend (boo!). Chloe and I are gonna have a good time. Red has typed up an instruction sheet for me (entitled: Chloe Care 101: Give Me Constant Attention), I think I got it, me and the girl will be ok! What is more complicated is turning on their tv-thanks for the instructions Red!!! :)

Don't get excited, but my Cubbies have won FIVE in a row....too bad those damn freakin' Brewers refuse to lose. I hate them....... :(

6 comments:

kristy said...

Chloe has been pretty mopey lately...I think because we've been working on the house so much and not giving her "constant attention". She will be so happy to spend some QT with her aunt kerri!!

KD said...

Oh, and QT it will be! I can't wait to see my girl!

Anonymous said...

kerri,
where in texas is your sister moving? i'll be in stl july 11-13 and in salem for the big 4th celebration
eliz

KD said...

Lizzard-she's moving to Dallas. boo! U should give me a call when you are in the STL-maybe I can see ya! I have to work the 4th, so no Salem for me....

Anonymous said...

ick, i'd rather live anywhere than dallas, i went to the mall with my kids and felt like we were the welfare family because we were not in prada and chanel. it's definitley a different world, the traffic is horrendous too. we are planning on taking all the kids to the city museum on the 12th and the arch on the 13, i just realized it will be friday the 13th, maybe not a good day to go to the arch, oh well i'll take my chances. i don't know if i want to see you, you're so skinny i'll feel like an elephant next to you.
eliz

KD said...

Lizzard, I love you! You called me skinny! :) And you are not an elephant, you are beatiful and I miss you!!!!!!!!! :)