Wednesday, June 20, 2007

I think I'm a' done hurlin'.........for now

Ok, so I went home from work yesterday and proceeded to throw up the rest of the night. Yes, I probably should not have gone to work yesterday, but I did. Anyway, I managed to keep about a half a can of soup down last night finally, I was in/out of sleep by 8:00pm. It pretty much sucked. The good news? This morning I woke up and actually felt hungry for the first time since Sunday. I'm still sporting the Gatorade and crackers for safe measure. I have a horrid headache that I'm sure is because I haven't had my beloved Diet Coke in DAYS. Crazy talk, I know. I think I'm on the road to recovery. The good thing about hurlin' and not eating for three days is that you drop a couple of LB's. And I can be completely down with that anytime. Although I don't know how bulemics do it-I can't imagine choosing to throw up. It's not at all pleasant.

Mikey and I are going to see Keith Urban a week from tomorrow. Aren't you excited for us? Thanks. Aunt Jan is going too. WE LOVE KEITH! Hey mom, remember when we were driving through Nashville last summer and we decided to make up a story about how we hung out with Keith and Nicole? Yea....that was fun.

3 comments:

Diane said...

Hey Kerri!

Glad you're starting to feel better. Just to let you know that all four Baumgartners are going to see Keith, too! Can't wait -- he puts on a GREAT show! (Not to mention that he's "not bad" to look at, either...as Jackie would say, he's HOT!!! No promises to Uncle Jimmy that Jackie and I won't sit there with out mouths open and drooling.......) Maybe we can meet somewhere down there and have a quick dinner? Let us know!

P.S. -- Powderkeg is playing at Crossroads this weekend -- I am planning on going Saturday night.

Diane said...

Of course I meant with our mouths open.........

KD said...

I'll talk to Mikey about our plans for Keith Night! Aunt Jan-what are your plans???? As for Sat, not sure, the weekend is getting kinda busy, but will keep it in mind!