Thursday, June 28, 2007

It's Keith Urban Day! It's Keith Urban Day!

It's Kerri and Mike's Day Of Fun! Girl's Nite Out! Woo hoo! I sooooooo can't wait to see Keith Urban tonight! It is gonna be some fun, fun times!

Ohhhhhh.....I am soooooooo sleepy. Since I was not gonna be able to see Tagg this week due to our schedules, I got the brilliant idea to go see him after work last night (after job #2, mind you). I didn't even get to his apartment until 9:30pm. We just hung out, he decided to teach me how to play backgammon. Ever played? KD was semi-retarded trying to learn it, I'll tell ya that much. Tagg was trying to be nice and blamed it on the fact that I was probably tired after having worked a 12-hour day, but I know the truth-it's because I'm an idiot. I just didn't get it (go figure). He was very patient trying to teach me how to play it. THERE WERE NUMBERS INVOLVED! You can't expect me to understand. So, Tagg, I apologize for my retardedness. I think the fact that I actually won both games we played didn't help-it's no fun winning when you have no idea what just happened or why you won. We decided to just sit and talk after that one.... :) I got home at around 1:00am (yes, on a school night), got to bed around 1:30 and was scuuuuuuurrrred to death when that alarm went off at 6:30am. I am doubling up on the Diet Dr Pepper this morning (and Hot Tamales). So far? I am SLAP HAPPY. I have been giggling non-stop in the 45 minutes I've been at work, Mike and I have already been singing a montage of Keith Urban songs ("stupid boy, you can't fence that in, stupid boy......"). Oh, it's gonna be a long, long, long day. I gotta pee.

1 comment:

Cheryl Verde said...

Go to http://backgammon.pokernews.com/how-to-play/ to learn backgammon and check out this youtube video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nyYJ3DnnHc

Have a great time toninght!

Love,
Auntie C