Thursday, June 07, 2007

In a much better mood today

Thank God I am in a better mood today. I was getting tired of being around my crabby self yesterday. Amazing what a full night's sleep and a Cubs win will do for you. Heidi-I thought of you yesterday. Guess what the cafeteria at work was serving? Yep, that's right....WAFFLE FRIES!!!! It was surely a sign from God. I, of course, could not just walk away from them, that would be crazy talk! When you are back in St. Louis, we might just have to have a Biggie's night-John can handle the baby on his own for a night, right????? :)

Ugh, so last night at the crisis line I had to call the cops THREE times. I was really getting kinda irritated by it-especially since two of the times involved the St. Louis City PD-not the most, um, efficient, police force I've ever dealt with. Luckily, all three calls came near the end of my shift, so once the call was made, I was pretty much done. I have that 911 number down......I am back at the crisis line again tonight, a glutton for punishment, I guess. Hell, it pays the bills.

Tomorrow is mani's and pedi's with my mom and sister (yay!), mom is getting herself some three inch nails complete with crystals and leopard prints. It's gonna be hot! I think T and I are going to the city museum tomorrow night. Always a good time there-how can you go wrong with climbing on things and getting to go down a big slide????

I'm so glad my Mikey is back at work today. I wasn't sure I could go on another day without him. It was pure torture, I tell you!

No comments: