Thursday, April 05, 2007

You live for the fight when that's all that you've got

Oh boy! I got to hear "Livin' On A Prayer" this morning on the drive to work. That's a sure way to get your day started on the right foot! Visions of mall hair and acid washed jeans dance in my head now....Man, oh man, oh man, am I tired. So tired, that I woke up at 5:30am because I was afraid I was gonna oversleep. The good news is, I am not working tonight. The bad news? I have to run errands, pack and do laundry all tonight as I am leaving for Salem straight from work tomorrow afternoon. I'd like to say I'm gonna get to bed at a decent time, but I doubt I will.

Sorry to my friend Eric for cutting you off last night. I can't really talk on the phone at work since I gotta take crisis calls, but I do hope you call me tonight! We gotta talk about my trip to Chicago! Speaking of Chicago, my Cubs are on at 11:30 this morning, weird time for a baseball game, but whatever.

I just want to say that I am officially breaking up with Amy Henson for not coming to work today. She sucks. Mikey, you backing me up on this one? Oh and Mike-your blog makes me laugh out loud all the time-you are such a funny boy! I love it.

Ok, I'm gonna go try to do something productive ("try" is the key word here). Happy Thursday everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been known on occassion to pull off a mean Bon Jovi karaoke performance

KD said...

I am a BIG fan of any and all karaoke performances by Canada. Have I mentioned I'm easily entertained?

Anonymous said...

OUCH!!!

That cuts to the deep Davidson. Easily entertained??? It's attitudes like that that keep making that Grammy seem so far away.

KD said...

Oh Canada! Your "Roxanne" performance is one of my favorite ever...brings a tear to my eye just thinking about it....you are BETTER than a Grammy, my friend.