Sunday, April 29, 2007

Fun in Wentzville

Here's Aunt Diane and Aunt Paula "whoopin" it up last night at Crossroads Country (or whatever it's called now). Powder Keg was great! Such a fun night with all my family there!

Here's me and Erin. Aren't we CUTE? I wore my cowgirl shirt especially for the night-HA!


YES! I got someone to pose with the fake guy at the door. Dude, I kept looking at him all night thinking he was real (he wasn't). Way to be a trooper, Aunt LaLa!

Me and Erin posing. I swear I wasn't drunk!



Aunt LaLa-I told you I'd have the pics posted today!!!! We had a lot of fun last night. Aunt Paula and Uncle Jay, Aunt Mary and Uncle Ron and Aunt Diane were all there. I'm sure Erin loved hanging out with half the Baumgartner clan!!!! I LOVE POWDER KEG!!!! I may have to come out next weekend and see them again down on the river.

Saturday afternoon was fun as well. Christina and Maggie and I spent the afternoon at Christina's scrapbooking-I got like 10 pages done! Finally scrapbooked our vacation at Hilton Head! I know, I'm a little behind.....next project? Finally starting that wedding scrapbook I planned on making for Red and Jon (maybe by your 5th anniversary it will be done!). Christina was gracious enough to let me watch the baseball game while we worked. Yes, I got a bit excited during the Cubs 7 run 5th inning.....what a great game! If the Cubbies win today, it will be their first sweep of the Cardinals at Busch Stadium since 1988! Good lord......

5 comments:

Diane said...

You have to come see Powder Keg at Capt'n Jacks on Friday, Kerri! We drove out there today just to see where it was and it's definitely going to be a fun place for them to play! It's got a beach bar ambience about it (it's missing the ocean beach, but it is on the river.....) I will be there.

KD said...

Maybe I will! I don't have plans on Friday yet! Even if I can't drag anyone out to Portage Des Sioux w/me, I'll go by myself! I will let you know! Had lots of fun last night!

PAULA said...

Hey Ker Ker. That was fun. Glad I got to meet Erin. See you for the bridal shower.

Val said...

Can I just say...... Paulie -- What the H---, you won't go anywhere near a little innocent clown and yet you'd pose with that creepy gnome looking thing????

KD said...

the best is that the bouncer told me that the fake guy's name is Uncle Jesse. I informed him that the name shall be changed b/c I hate that other name, so we decided his name would be Fred.