Friday, April 13, 2007

Happy Friday the 13th!


I love Friday the 13th. I always have a good day. Let's hope that luck doesn't change. I mean granted, I have a nasty sinus infection right now and my Cubs are in last place, but still.....
Ok, I haven't even been at work for an hour and I already miss my Mikey Poo. What will I do without him? I have come to realize that I depend on him to be my entertainment throughout the day. Maybe I should become less dependent.....
Ok, pretty sure I have a sinus infection. I tried to tell myself it was just allergies-but I don't think it is. I see antibiotics in my future. In fact, I called my doctor, so hopefully I'll have a nice little gift waiting for me at the Shop-n-Save pharmacy....
Yay! I'm going to the Cardinal game tonight with my sis and brother-in-law! Thanks for the invite Red! I'm not sure if it's smart to sit outside in the freezing cold (when there is a chance of snow) when you have a sinus infection, but I'm gonna anyway. Besides, I have never been to the new stadium! They are playing the Brew Crew which means I can go ahead and cheer for the Cardinals (just this once!). I even have a pink Cards hat to show my support.
I did get some sad news today-my friend Sean is moving to Charlotte, NC. Boooo!!! He got a new job there-so while I'm happy for him, I'm sad because I will miss him! At least we have MySpace Sean!!!!
Well, I gotta go blow my nose for the 600th time this morning, so I better go.

No comments: