Monday, April 02, 2007

Oh yay, I'm so excited!

Yay, Mikey and I both had good boy weekends! Yay for us! Mikey we will NOT be Bridget Jones anymore, DAMMIT!

So, I'm real sad to hear the Cardinals lost yesterday. So much for that undefeated season, huh? Our frequent callers at the crisis line last night kept updating me on the score. Thanks guys. Anyway, my Cubbies play at 1:10pm today. Yes, I will be watching it via the internet. Go boys!

I am heading to Salem this weekend for the first time since January. I can't wait. Some home cookin, spending time w/my parents and punk brother, hanging with the superdogs, Stubby and Hank, what could be better?

My brain isn't fully functioning yet today as it is only 8:47am. I will hopefully have something actually interesting to talk about later............don't hold your breath.


P.S. Thanks to Mike for getting "Don't Stop Believin" by Journey in my head.....

No comments: