Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Hunger strike


My co-worker Michelle and I are going on a hunger strike if Sanjaya isn't voted off of American Idol tonight. It's cool, I wanted to lose a couple of pounds anyway. Guess I better live it up today....

MY MIKEY IS BACK! Yay! Life at work can return to normal now. You know, Mike says funny things and I laugh-all day long.

And my apologies to Amy for calling her out on her man-crush. It wasn't my fault. It's still funny though. Did you see him today? Looking extra precious in his glasses.....Amy is gonna find me a work crush now............hmmmmm.......who will the lucky guy be????
And seriously, Sanjaya needs to come out. Further proof of his probable homosexual tendencies? I read in a very trustworthy publication (InTouch Weekly...) that Sanjaya likes to style his friends hair......uh, yea......

3 comments:

Broker said...

Yikes - American Idol is really desperate for some talent this year. There are a few good ones, but not nearly as good as in the past. I must have voted for Phil over 50 times last night. He deserves to stay so much more than Sanjaya. I agree that if Sanjaya doesn't go soon, I'll simply lose my ever-loving mind. LOL

KD said...

so you have a soft spot for Phil too? According to dialidol. com, Phil is the leading vote getter from last night...

Broker said...

Very cool! I will be glued to my set . . . whether my kids like it or not!! I SO want Sanjaya to get the big kick in the pants tonight. I'll keep my fingers crossed.