Friday, April 20, 2007

Happy 4/20.......POT HEADS!!!

Well, ok, so my Cubbies lost to the Cardinals today. I couldn't even concentrate on my work because I was following the game on espn.com; if that's the case, it's gonna be a long summer!

I became a big girl today and finally arranged to get dish network. Gone are the days of me only having 4 tv channels....now I will have 200! I'm real sure it's gonna be worth it since I'm never home, but in the rare instance that I am, I'll be able to catch my Cubbies on Commcast Chicago! Yay!

I had a good Friday night tonight. No, it's not what you're thinking, I didn't go out and party or meet a man or anything like that. No, I spent the evening at home.....cleaning. Well, first I ventured out to Target to purchase myself a vaccuum cleaner. I know-way cool, huh? I'd been using a dust buster (pathetic, I know), and realized I needed to be a big girl (for the second time today!), so I now have my very own Dirt Devil. I am so cool. My carpet looks so good now though! I fell in love with my apartment all over again (cheezy, but true!). I cleaned everything and it now looks great! Now it's chill time, read some magazines and then go to bed.

My parents are going to be in town tomorrow. We are having a baby shower for Jessica (I guess dad is gonna go up to Florissant and hang out with Grandpa while us gals "party it up"). Allison and Tanya will be over tomorrow evening before our employee appreciation dinner from the crisis line. We're gonna do some dinner, door prizes, then we are hitting the town! Watch out world! :)

Oh, I want to thank everyone who has donated money for the NAMI 5K walk I am doing in May (the National Alliance for the Mentally Ill). I am now leading team BHR with $55 donated so far! Yay! It is VERY much appreciated!

Ok, I hear People magazine calling my name. Happy 4/20 to all you pot smokers out there!

No comments: