Tuesday, April 24, 2007

American Idol is gettin' good folks!

Number of times I cried tonight? Three.

I thought tonight's show was really good. Yes, the poor kids in Africa made me cry. Some of the contestants made me cry. I think everyone did a great job tonight. Let's break it down:

1. Chris-For the first time in the entire show, I liked him. I'm not usually a fan, but I think he sounded really good tonight. Kinda Justin Timberlake-esque (or as I heard a radio DJ say "Justin Timberfake").

2. Melinda-I cried. Seriously-I did. Granted, I was already emotional watching those poor kids in Africa, but still-she was amazing. I felt like I was in the middle of a gospel choir.

3. Blake-I thought he was great. You can't over sing that song and I think he sang it perfectly. I think Randy is a tool for not digging that. My grandpa thinks that song is about the devil....really, he does, ask him....I LOVE BLAKE!!!!!!!

4. LaKesha-Uhhhh....Kiki's going home tomorrow. FYI.

5. Phil-Oh, I love Phil, I really do. I though he was awesome tonight. Yes, he looks like he just went through chemo, but I really like his voice. I'm voting for him.

6. Jordin-Yep, she's gonna win. That's all I have to say about that.

At this stage, it's hard to pick the bottom 3. I think everyone did a good job tonight. Still, someone has to go. I think it will be LaKesha, Phil and probably Blake in the bottom 3. My guess is that LaKesha is going. But we shall see! I'd really hate to see Phil or Blake go, but they will have to at some point.....

1 comment:

Broker said...

Damn girl - you are funny! I completely agree with your observation from last night's show. I bet LaKisha is runnin' low on votes. I voted for everyone but her. I'll be at the Billy Joel concert tonight, so I'll have to watch the show tomorrow. Errrr. Enjoy!