Sunday, April 15, 2007

Cardinal Game Part 2

Yes! We were able to get in a game! Granted, it was 37 degrees outside, but still-we got it in. Timbo got into town Saturday afternoon. We just hung out for a bit, went to an early dinner, then headed down to the stadium (Tim had never been to a game either). It was very cold-even in a coat, gloves, hat-you still froze. It was so bad, that Tim was like "I don't care what the score is, we're leaving in the 8th inning". Fine by me. I was in a good mood because my Cubs finally won a game yesterday, so obviously I didn't care who won between the Cards and the Brew Crew (it was the Brew Crew, in case you didn't know). After the game, we decided to rent a movie and just chill. Timbo just left as he has to work this morning back in Salem. Yuck. It was fun though, love quality time with my baby brother!

Happy Birthday to my cousin Jeff's wife Jessica-Jessica turned the big 3-0 yesterday. Painful isn't it? I'm sure it may have been uncomfortable for her given she is eight months pregnant! Jessica and Jeff-LOVE the new pics of the baby on the fam blog. He/she is adorable already! Can't wait to meet him/her!

No comments: