Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I don't even know what's happening right now

Ok, so why did I wake up with a sore throat this morning? And why have I been sneezing my head off all morning? Why, I ask you, why? I guess I'll blame allergies because I refuse to get sick. I don't have the time for it, there's no room in the planner for "getting sick". So, illness, you'll just have to wait, thank you very much.

In Say It Ain't So New, look at the below picture:Mike is really hoping this means that both guys will be coming out of the closet soon. I have read, however, that this picture is fake-it was photoshopped. Sorry to burst your bubble Tinnin.

Ok, so I am reading the best book right now. It's called "The Pact" by Jodi Piccoult. It's about two teens that make a suicide pact-only one dies, the other doesn't. Not pleasant subject matter by any means, but it's right up my alley considering what I do for a living. If anyone wants to borrow it, just let me know.

Well, I have to go to a meeting now and I've run out of things to say anyway. Happy Hump Day to everyone!

No comments: