Friday, April 27, 2007

why did the duck cross the road?

Ok, so I was driving to work this morning, minding my own business, when I saw some little ducks crossing the road. Two of them were taking their sweet ass time, so I had to stop the car and let them waddle on across. There were two other, polite, ducks on the other side and I swear to God, one of them looked BOTH ways before crossing....clearly he is the only duck with manners......Why have I been so irritable this week? I can't blame it on PMS or really even on stress. Guess I'm just a biatch. I've accepted it....moving on.

So, the Cards and Cubs are playing each other yet again this weekend. The Cubs suck (just putting that out there), but really sitting in the basement of the NL Central is their comfort zone...why mess with a good thing? I'll expect my brothers friends to be talking some smack on my MySpace page this weekend...BRING IT ON BOYS!!! Don't they know, that Cubs smack talking doesn't bother me since I know it's all true? Kids these days......

The weekend is upon us again (TGIF). I am going to see PowderKeg tomorrow night. Looking forward to that, it's been awhile since I've seen them. Not sure what the plans are for tonight. Mike and I may go out, then again, we may not. Mike-promise me that if we do go out that you will sing "My Prerogative" to me all night long. K?

By the way, the answer to the title is "to get to the other side". Duh.

3 comments:

Broker said...

I'm so completely disappointed that you haven't given the Kerri-view of Thursday night's American Idol!! I had TiVo'd it and found it amazing . . . even a song by my one and only Elvis. :)

KD said...

that's because I didn't watch it-I work on Wednesday nights. I do think it's crap that they didn't vote anyone off. Isn't that why we watch it?????

Broker said...

do you want me to burn you a copy of the show? i have it saved on Tivo . . it is an amazing show . . . i cried all the way through it :) thought i would just watch a few moments and then see the results, but the show itself is awesome :)