Sunday, April 01, 2007

OMG, KD went out last night......with a BOY!

Say it ain't so! Yes, people, it's true, I did. So, Erin and I decided we would do our girls night out thang and go to Tin Can to hang out at the bar (every time we do, we always meet guys-it's a smart move on our parts!). Well, on my way over to Erin's, guess who called me (yes, actually called). Yep-Text Boy. Now, I know, I was ready to write him off, but when he asked if he and his friend Steve could meet up with us, I figured, why not? And I figured it would be good for Erin to meet him because she could size him up for me (and I know she'd be honest). Well, they did meet up with us alright and we had a GREAT time! R (Text Boy) had me drinking some Mexican beer-Tecate-but it was good and he was paying, so I didn't complain. His friend was TOTALLY digging Erin (duh!). R decided he wanted to sing at Gitto's (the boy loves himself some karaoke), so off to Gitto's we went. Now,R did grow up in the OC (not a snob by any means, but makes sense why he drives an Infinity....), but Erin decided she thought he was nice and a good guy-we just have to work on his communication skills if he wants to continue seeing me (which, why wouldn't he? I ROCK!). Things at Gitto's were fun, that is, until R signed me and Erin up to sing some Dixie Chicks....uh...what? I made him sing with us. Karaoke Rick said it sounded pretty good-but I think he was lying. Or drunk. Anyway, we all danced a lot, and laughed and just overall had a good time. R even called me to make sure I got home ok. So, the next challenge will be-will I see him again. It's not like I'm head over heels in love, but he is a nice guy and has potential, so we'll see where it goes! GAME IS BACK ON BABY!

In other fun news, Happy 1st Anniversary to my sister and her husband Jon. Wow-where did that year go? My goodness! Well, you are officially an old married couple now! :) Hope you have a good anniversary.

Well, after sleeping in, I've got a bunch of crap to do around the house, then I have to work at the crisis line this afternoon/night (fun for me). Have a good week, y'all! Happy First Week of the 2007 Baseball Season!

No comments: