Monday, April 30, 2007

Water......with calories?

Isn't that an oxymoron (emphasis on the "moron")? I mean, seriously.......I am IN LOVE with Vitamin Water....however, it has 125 calories in it. WHAT? That's crazy talk, I know, but it does. I guess all those vitamins have calories.....so, I've discovered another flavored water beverage, Propel Fitness Water (what the????) and it only has 30 calories.....I have found my new vitamin enhanged water beverage (really, thats what it says on the bottle....). What ever happened to water from the tap????

So, I had a good weekend, did you? I worked yesterday which was not real exciting, but it wasn't so bad either. I am working my part-time job four days in a row this week, not sure if that is the smartest idea, but then again, I'm not always the smartest girl on earth, as we all know.

You will be so proud-I went jogging SIX TIMES last week! Yay me! I have gotten to the point that I look forward to going (sooooo not typically me). I plug in my iPod and I am ready to roll. Some good running songs? "Stayin Alive", "My Humps", "You Shook Me All Night Long" and "Man I Feel Like a Woman".

Gay Rodeo this weekend-who's in????? :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gay Rodeo is like music to my ears! Unforuntately, Boogie and I are hosting the in-laws this weekend. Joy.

KD said...

girl, I am all over the gay rodeo! i will let you know all about it! me and the gays are like peas and carrots.... :)