Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter 2007-and the sun was brightly lit

Tim wanted the blog title to be "The Deuteronomy Files" but mom said it wasn't nice to make fun of the Bible....especially on Easter Sunday. So we scratched that idea. So, Easter weekend in Salem was fun. You can see from the above picture that the Easter Bunny made an appearance at chez Davidson. Handsome fella, ain't he? Church was good-I wasn't too sure about the interpretive dance numbers, but other than that, it was good. We saw the most awesomest thing at Wal-Mart-a duded with a mullet with a confederate flag t-shirt (with the sleeves cut off, of course). It was a true sight. Did anyone know that my brother, at the age of 12, became a published poet? It's true. I didn't know this until today, but there it was, his poem entitled "Summer" in some book of poetry. Mom and I laughed until we cried, Tim was embarrassed. The best was he repeated the line "and the sun was brighly lit" about three times. He's a poet and didn't know it!

We watched some movies this weekend, watched a lot of baseball, and just overall relaxed. It was nice to be back home again-I hadn't been there since January! Too bad it was so cold. Ick. The basement looks great-dad finished the family room and I, Kerri M. Davidson, helped with the bathroom. Ok, I didn't do much, but I still helped, my daddy said I did a good job! :)
Hank "posing" with the Easter Bunny

Tim, Hank and the Easter Bunny



Me and the Easter Bunny...can't figure out how to turn this pic around....
Tim with the Easter Bunny again

Stubby, Tim and the Easter Bunny


Stubby, me and the Easter Bunny
Tim, his Hot Pockets (don't ask) and the Easter Bunny

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TODAY TO MY AUNT PAULA AND MY COUSIN KELLI. Hope you both had a wonderful day. Love ya much!

Happy Easter everyone!

No comments: