Saturday, April 28, 2007

"What time do you want to pick it up?"-says the woman at the one hour photo

Uh, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say..........IN AN HOUR???????? Wasn't that a stupid question? Or is it just me? Anyway.....

Ok, stop f'ing with my Diet Coke. It's perfect the way it is! I went in to Walgreens to get myself some Diet Coke after having dropped off the above mentioned film, when I noticed that they now have "Diet Coke Plus". What the hell is this, I asked, so I decided to try it. It's Diet Coke with "added vitamins and minerals". WTF???? Well, let me tell you, it DOES NOT taste like Diet Coke, there is nothing like the original. Leave it alone!

Ok, so how lame is this? Today, I finally got the pictures from my sisters wedding developed. Yes, it was over a year ago. I had like 8 disposable cameras to get developed and finally did it. There are pics from our vacation last summer even! The wedding pics made me cry (go figure, I think I've cried at least once every day this week) and the vacation pics made me laugh (I'll get them loaded on the computer and post them soon!). I am going to my friend Christina's house today to do some scrapbooking-now I have some material!

Powder Keg tonight! Yee haw! I can't wait-I have a really cute little cowgirl shirt to wear. DEAL OF THE WEEK-this is when it pays off to have midget feet........I went to buy a new pair of jogging shoes yesterday, the prices weren't bad ($50-60), but then I got the brilliant idea to look in the kids section. There, I found a really cute pair of Nike's that looked just like the adult version (silver w/a pink Nike stripe). The difference? THEY WERE ONLY $25!!!!!! What a steal! I love my midget feet!

No comments: