Tuesday, April 17, 2007

It's country music week on American Idol, y'all!

I am soooo in love with country music week! Yay! So how'd they do? See below:


1. Phil-he was actually pretty good tonight. Still probably going home, but he was good. I mean, he ain't no Keith Urban, but then again, who is? I have a soft spot for Phil though, I can't explain it...

2. Jordin-Mark my works-SHE IS GOING TO WIN. I'm telling you. I think she was amazing tonight. Martina McBride is an amazing singer, and Jordin definitely did her justice.

3. Sanjaya-was that a do-rag on his head or was I having visual hallucinations again? I have five words for Sanjaya-COME OUT OF THE CLOSET. That being said, I don't think he was as horrible as the judges said he was, but it was rather karaoke-esque, still better than I could do, but not good enough to win. Will Sanjaya finally be in the bottom three? Stay tuned!

4. LaKesha-I have two words for her: CHOPPING BLOCK. I didn't like it at all. I think she is gonna be the Daughtry of this season-really good, but she's gonna go-and soon.

5. Chris-Well, kudos for doing Rascal Flatts. Unfortunately, you sucked. Ick. It made my head hurt. I think I cringed a couple times as well. I think we now have our third contestant for this week's bottom three....

6. Melinda-LOVED it! I was a' toe tappin', and really had the urge to shout "you go girl", for some reason. I didn't-I just wanted to.

7. Blake-Marry me, Blake! Marry me! I love him. I think he did a great job with that Tim McGraw song-not too many people can hit those high notes. Blake will be the last man standing.

This week's bottom three? I'm gonna go with Phil, LaKesha and Sanjaya. Although the Shay Shay fans may put Chris there instead. It's too close to call. I really think Phil will probably go home. But the one that most deserves to go home is Shay Shay. I wonder if Haley started her new job on the Carnival cruise ship yet.....

No comments: