Thursday, July 10, 2008

Why do I have a Justin Timberlake song in my head?

Maybe Mark Mulder should just hang it up and sit there and look pretty (I KNOW he'd be good at that....the boy is HOT). I actually felt bad for the guy last night (I mean, were those tears he was wiping away as he walked off the field?).....it was his big return to the Majors and he didn't even make it through the first inning....going out on a limb here, I'd say his career is OVER. It's actually kinda sad. Moving on, however, let's talk about the awesomeness that is the Chicago Cubs right now.....Cards lost, Brew Crew lost....Cubs won. You do the math. Now up 4.5 games in the NL Central, the Cubbies are looking good y'all! Granted, it's at the expense of the craptastic Reds, but we'll take it. Carlos Zambrano brought his A game last night and my man Aramis Ramirez added yet another homer (he's starting to get hot-mama like!). In case I haven't mentioned it lately, I love them all so much.

So I totally got hit on by my neighbor this morning.....again. I was like "really dude? It's 6:45am, do you really have to do this right now?". I feel terrible because I totally can't even remember his name, all I remember is that many months ago he told me I could just call him "D". Um....ok. I don't have the heart to tell him that dudes with gold teeth really aren't my thing. He said today that if he can ever catch up with me he'd like to go out for a drink....good thing I'm not easy to "catch up" with. ;) Ah the plight of being Ridiculously Good Looking.......HA!

I think for the most part, my headache is gone. I am still incredibly tired, however. Like I can't possibly get enough sleep. I fell asleep on the couch last night and slept a solid 8 hours, yet I feel like I could sleep the entire day and night and still not be rested. I'm not sure what's kicking my butt, but I'd kindly like it to stop. Thanks.

2 comments:

Jen Estes said...

Too weird because I've been knocking on death's door since Monday morning, just went to the doctor yesterday and he said it's a viral thing I probably got over the weekend...where was I? Busch Stadium. Where were you? Busch Stadium.

Bird flu.

KD said...

OMG, we TOTALLY have the bird flu.....hee hee!!!! :)