Friday, July 04, 2008

It's a Cardinals/Cubs weekend y'all.....oh yea, and happy 4th of July!


HOLLA! It's a Cards/Cubs weekend y'all! I am soooooooo freakin' excited! My boys are in town, I sooooooo can't wait for some kick ass baseball this weekend! Granted, both teams got their booties kicked last night, but still, it's gonna be a good time!

I was a little worked up getting my morning Diet Dr. Pepper today. Seems the rising gas prices have now affected the price of my morning soda....yes, that's right, gone are the days when I paid $0.85 for my morning 44 ounce"coffee". Now? Those bastards are charging me...........$0.86. This is the fleecing of America and quite frankly, I'm sick of it. Moving on....
So, I'm sitting here at my part-time job earning time and a half to work on a holiday. So far, we've received calls from med seekers and people wanting rehab. Oh, and Tanya is hearing voices, FYI. :)


Happy 4th of July everyone! I hope you have a fun and safe holiday and please, for the love of God, do NOT shoot your hand off with a firework. Thanks.




No comments: