Monday, July 14, 2008

Miscellaneous and incoherent rambling

Ok, here is the miscellaneous stuff going through my head this morning:

1. I need more caffeine.

2. Congratulations to my cousin Jeff and his wife Jessica-they are expecting their 2nd baby early next year-little Taylor is gonna be a big sister!

3. Happy Birthday to my Auntie C. Granted, it was on Saturday, but I wasn't home to do any blogging, so Auntie, you're getting your shout out a couple days late! Hope you had a great day watching all the grandkids!

4. The MLB All-Star game is this week. This means a couple of things. One, there are no games until Friday, meaning ordinarily, I'd have horrible Cubs withdrawals (and you won't have to hear about them on my blog for a few days-that one is for you Mikey!). I still might have some mild withdrawals, but the one thing tiding me over is the All-Star Game. Eight, yes, EIGHT Cubs will be playing tomorrow night. Mama like. My Tuesday evening schedule is cleared for this event.

5. Not to get too excited, but we are at the halfway point of the MLB season and folks, the Chicago Cubs are the BEST TEAM IN BASEBALL. FYI. Not that I'm excited about that or anything.

6. I need more caffeine.

7. I need a vacation.

8. Have I mentioned I need more caffeine?

9. I DEFINITELY need a vacation.

10. Where am I?

No comments: