Friday, July 11, 2008

Toto is too a good band!

Ok, so I totally have the song "Rosanna" by Toto in my head. Not a bad song by any means, but I really don't want it stuck in my head.I heard it on 106.5 The Arch the other day and haven't been able to shake it. Tanya and I debated last night over what the actual lyrics are. Is it "meet you all the way" or "let's go all the way"? You decide......it's stuck in your head now, isn't it? You can thank me later.
Seriously my head may explode if I have to hear a certain doctor at work talk about his son playing soccer in Europe one more time. Thank God he will be gone next week. I'm not sure the man has anything else to talk about. Quite sad, really.
The weekend is upon us yet again. I love weekends. I am working my part-time job tonight until 8:30, then my friend Val is having a housewarming party, so I will stop by there, make my presence known. :) Tomorrow is Day O'Fun at the winery. Tanya and I are taking our gays out for a day of drinking (no wine for me, thanks), dancing and fun (there is band playing all afternoon, should be good times!). It'll be a continued celebration of Mikey's birthday (his birthday celebrations tend to last a week or so). Sunday I have my very first scrapbooking student. Yes, I am teaching my friend Michele how to scrapbook. It's a lot of pressure. She wants to make an album for her son's engagement party pictures, I hope I don't let her down. So, it's a busy weekend all around. I like busy, but I also like sleeping. Here's hoping I'll get to do some of that as well.
For the record, I am tired of the rainy, humid weather. It is wreaking havoc on my hair. I have those little fuzzies around the top of my head and my hair is roughly the size of Texas (Red knows what I'm talkin' about!). It makes me want to chop it all off (and no, DT, not women's softball player-style). :)

No comments: