Monday, July 14, 2008

Loooooong, but fun, weekend!

Happy Monday everyone! I am a little miss cranky pants today. Work is busy and I hate it. Moving on, let's talk about something fun. This past weekend was some good times. Friday night was the Boysen's housewarming party (pics coming soon). Nothing like having Boogie force shots upon you (they totally tasted like grape cough medicine...um, yum???). Saturday was our Day O' Fun at the wineries. We had a particular winery in mind but when we realized they didn't allow you to bring in food, we skipped that one and headed to Mt. Pleasant.....good times were had by all, as you can see from the pics below.......
This is a group shot during our brief 20 minute rain delay. We headed for shelter near the bathrooms, where we made friends with a nice Indian couple (and pimped out Mike's birthday cookie for their wine). Left to right is me, Mike, Tanya and Don.
Here's me and the boys. Yes, Mike's shirt really does say "sometimes I pee when I laugh". Isn't he cute? :)

the boys. What is Don looking at????
There was an inside joke about the Townhouse crackers, only funny to those present, so I won't bore you with it. Here I am trying out for the roll of The Price is Right Spokesmodel........
Yes, Don has a bird in his pants. It was funny at the time. We stopped by an antique store in Augusta and found this bird to be quite entertaining......
I think this pic needs no further explanation.....
Another group shot, kinda dark, but you get the gist.....
Who in the hell was on on the phone with? This was WAY before the drunken text messages to a certain cute Canadian boy..... ;)
me and my boo....... :) This is a super cute pic!
Me and Mikey....again

Tanya and Don.
Me and Tanya....Don wanted a cleavage shot, and he got one. Nothing like hanging out with your Gays!

3 comments:

PAULA said...

I am disturbed beyond words with the whole bird thing. It has now surpassed the clowns from hell. I am having PTSD symptoms remembering the pidgeon from HELL that lived in grandma's house.

KD said...

Oh Aunt LaLa, I in no way meant to trigger your PTSD! :)
Are you now rocking in a corner? Self soothe my dear, self soothe!

Unknown said...

It was a wood pecker!!!