Tuesday, July 29, 2008

CC who? CC what?

Um, how cute is Ted Lilly there in the background????


HOLLA! The Cubs beat CC Sabathia and his band of merry men last night. LOVE IT! Now granted, it's only the first of four games against the Brew Crew, but ya gotta like how the series started out! I know my dear, dear friend Mikey Poo doesn't like it when I talk about the Cubs on my blog, but what Mikey fails to get is that THIS IS A PENNANT RACE. It's important. Tonight's game is on WGN, I am super pumped, can barely focus on my work, cannot wait for the game tonight! It's Big Z, AKA "Crazy Carlos" against Ben Sheets. I say, BRING IT!

So, what else is going on in the world?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He does look really cute there. Interesting...but still not as cute as Grady. Sigh...

KD said...

oh, we are definitely part of the Grady's Ladies brigade!!!!