Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Happy Birthday Parker!

Happy, happy birthday today to my friend Carrie's son, Parker. He's 9 today. I can't hardly believe it. Nine? Already? WTF? Those kids are getting OLD! ;)

Why have I been missing the perfection of reality TV that is Shear Genius on Bravo???? Where have I been? Have y'all seen this show? Oh-my-God is all I can say. Each male stylist is gayer than the last. A dude named Oshun (yes, like the body of water and yes, that is how he spells it) was the first to get the boot on tonight's episode. I'm loving Daniel from Dallas, he's super gay and super sassy. I'm thinking I have a new reality TV love. I really, really need to get a life, don't I?

1 comment:

David Dust said...

I have a feeling that Daniel and Charlie are going to BATTLE this season on "Top Haircut"...

CLICK HERE for DavidDust's Shear Genius recap.

:)